MAXimum Research, Inc., Inc. - Your Market Research Professionals
Our server is located in a secure data center location. This co-location service provides 24/7/365 network operations and 100% uptime.
We use a RAID5 system, which provides for increased performace and reliability.
Our server's data is backed up once daily in the early evening and a full backup is performed once a week.
CfMC supports both the OS and Software allowing for simplized support.
Data Collection - Web
Our programming staff can create a web based interview in approximately the same timeframe as a CATI survey.
Clients have access to real-time counts, respondent information and customized reporting, which keeps everyone up-to-date on the project. The data can be appended directly to a respondent list or can be reformatted into any usable format for quick and easy delivery. By utilizing a different webpage address, www.websurveys.us, MAXimum Research, Inc. makes every effort to protect respondent bias/client confidentiality.
Some other features include
- Suspend/Resume option for long studies or respondents with little time
- The ability to redirect respondents to any other website
- Mass Email/Invitation list to get the word out about the project quickly
- Have the study send the respondent to another website or study after completion
- The insertion of media to the website for rating/reaction type questions
- Host the same survey from multiple third party list companies
You can view a demo of our web survey A/V capabilities as well as sample our survey by completing a brief market research trends survey by clicking here:
MAXimum Research, Inc. is experienced in all methods of Data Collection. These methodologies include:
Mission Statement"MAXimum Research, Inc. gives each and every client the personal attention and service they deserve, quickly, accurately and within budget."
- Robert A. Malmud President
|"Like" Us on your facebook page and/or Follow Us in LinkedIn to receive future MAXimum Research Inc. related news, information and survey invitations, as well as facts relating to the Market Research Industry.|